A Technopreneur is someone proficient enough to use technology as a fundamental element in transforming the goods and service. A Technopreneur is a new age entrepreneur who is a tech geek. Numerous innovations have been created by these people, thereby becoming a billionaire. A Technopreneur likes to take the unexplored path. (i.e., they invent new product or use the existing product to modernize it)
Why to become a Technopreneur?
- A Technopreneur can give rise to new business ideas.
- Can create technology according to the current need.
- Technopreneurs can make a change in places where traditional products are used.
Technopreneurs typically carry out an extremely vital role in today’s modern world. These people have made our day to day activities easier.
How to become a Technopreneur?
- Be a Tech-savvy.
- Make sure you are motivated by the right choice of people.
- Work smartly, because that is what technology needs.
- Make sure you are well versed in modern world needs.
- Try to research on places where there is a lack of technology.
- Be prepared to take risks and face competition.
- Learn leadership skills.
Bill Gates (Microsoft), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Steve Jobs (Apple), Evan Spiegel (Snapchat) and so forth are some of the technopreneurs.
Technopreneurs are amazing, and if you genuinely want to become a talented entrepreneur then you must know to resilience the imminent risk and most importantly create topical products.