Interviews are the most important process for recruiting any individual into a company. If you wish to land up into your dream job, which is flinty then one must be prepared to face any obstacles their company throws at. The hiring procedure of any company is similar, all we need to know is the complete work process of the company you’d like to work.
As a job seeker here are a few blunder mistakes you might make:
- Never send unsolicited mail to companies.
- Never add information’s that are irrelevant in your resume. Make sure it’s concise and not too vague.
- Eliminate extreme share of trolling sites on your social media. It is advisable to keep profiles neat and clean.
- Make it on time during the day of the interview, never be a procrastinator.
Talking about interviews, they play a vital part in the selection process. Most of the interviews are either Telephonic or Onsite.
So, here are some basic tips to be kept in mind while preparing for an interview.
Tips for Telephonic Interview:
- Find a noise-free spot.
- Make sure the conversation is formal, never be personal.
- Keep a note pad handy.
- Give relevant answers.
- Never put the phone on hold, while in an interview.
- Keep in check with your voice tonality.
Tips for Onsite Interview:
- Always be prepared for any questions the interviewer asks.
- Keep all the materials handy as wanted by the company.
- Never give a negative impact during an interview.
- Always dress for success, because the first impression is the best.
- Be a good listener.
- Express gratitude to the interviewer.
Once you are done with the interview, make sure to do a follow-up. Follow-ups are very well appreciated, as there are chances to make a good impression.
What interviewers look for?
- A fresher who is updated with recent technology.
- Curiosity to learn new things.
- Following the ethics.
- Flexibility to work under any situation.
So, the next time you go in for an interview make sure to have these basic points in mind. Work hard with perseverance to land into your dream job.