Public Relations are the process of conveying ideas which creates a mutual relationship between the people and the organization. Journalism is the activity of gathering information and reporting news or events to people in the form of newspapers, articles etc.
- Public Relation officer – PR officer is responsible for planning and implementing campaigns, press releases etc.
- Public Affair manager – Public Affair manager is responsible for maintaining a relationship with government officials, media, community people etc,
- Content marketer – The main duty of content marketing is creating campaigns to attract people and making them buy.
- Social Media Analyst – Social Media Analyst collects information/data and analyzes it for futuristic aspects.
- Publicist – Publicist is responsible is to maintain the company’s or brand’s publicity among society.
- Basic concepts of public relations & journalism
- Techniques and Principles
- Overview of advertising strategies used in various platforms
- Guest Lecture
- Expert session
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin