Human Capital Management is a set of practices used by every company for recruiting and managing their human resources which the companies for achieving organizational goals and targets effectively.
- Human Capital Management Consultant – HCM Consultant is responsible for planning strategic activities (i.e. performance management, human resource planning etc).
- Human Capital Manager – Converting/transforming traditional perspective (i.e. recruiting, payroll, training etc) to make engagement in overall performance strategy.
- Human Capital Assistant – Responsible for every human resource operation in the business sector which includes performance reports, documentation etc.
- Overview of basic concepts
- Principles and Strategies
- Components of management
- Labour Relation, legal laws regarding human resources
- Expert Session
- Guest Lecture
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin