Digital Marketing is a key factor in the entire business sector. It is the strategy followed by the companies to fascinate the consumers in the market about their products or brands through advertisements in digital technologies such as the internet, social media, and other channels. Paid social media, organic social media, website testing, are some of the digital marketing tools. This course is best suited for students interested in marketing, web design, and so forth.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Digital Marketing Manager||A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring, and implementing the marketing strategies in campaigns and promotes products and services to attract consumers in the market.|
|Web Designer||A Web designer develops and creates a website through graphic design, computer programming, and so forth. The Designer also has responsibility for monitoring and maintaining the created website.|
|Email Marketing Manager||Email Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall email campaign from designing the template until it reaches to end consumer. They also ensure that campaign should consist of companies’ overall strategy, branding of products or services, and so forth.|
|Copywriter||A Copywriter will provide content for websites, emails, brochures, ads, and so forth.|
|Ecommerce Manager||Ecommerce Manager is responsible for developing new online marketing strategies to promote their products or brands online.|
- Students gain basic knowledge about the concept of digital marketing concepts, strategies, and so on.
- Understanding the planning of website marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns, Pay per click (PPC) campaigns, and so on.
- Students gain in-depth knowledge of key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign.
- Students gain about Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and so forth
- Understanding basic tips and tools implemented in digital marketing campaigns.
- Expert session
- Live demo
- Real-time example
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin