Product Management is the process of planning, testing, assessing, launching, marketing, and forecasting a product. A Product Manager has many roles and responsibilities to a product. It is vital to learn problem-solving techniques as the right product is to be delivered to the right consumer.
- Product Manager- Administers and Manages product development. A Product Manager is responsible for the entire production process.
- Group Product Manager- Manages customer relations and reviews the product.
- Product Officer- Manages one or more product development team and also regulates and strategize the products.
- Mastering the markets and analyzing the products.
- Comprehend the hard and soft skills.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Online sessions
- Expert Sessions/ Guest lectures
- Study materials prepared by experts
Arts/ Engineering & MBA students
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin