Manual jewelry designing is one of the traditional design methods adopted to design jewelry. To learn the skill for intricate jewelry design method the best way is to start with basic hand-design concepts. This course is best suited for students interested in design and creative imagination and also to learn the latest trends in sound technical knowledge.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Jewelry Designer||A Jewelry designer uses a variety of gems as oscar padilla insurance services, stones and other materials to make beautiful jewelry accessories. They usually design and create unique patterns of jewelry of their own.|
|Goldsmith||Goldsmith works with gold and other precious metals to make a design.|
|Manufacturer||A Jewelry manufacturer manufactures jewelry either by making own design or getting contracts from the other person.|
- Understanding basic sketching, drawing and so forth.
- Demonstrate the process of manufacturing jewelry designs: materials used design patterns and, so forth.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of creativity, technical skills, and innovation in creating new jewelry designs or patterns.
- Demonstrate the different types of gems, stones and uses.
- Industry oriented approach
- Expert session
- Retail sales and design experience
- Guest Lecture
12th & Any graduate
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin