Heating, ventilation, and Air conditioning system is providing both heating and cooling system. The HVAC system is becoming popular in recent times while constructing new construction or building. It is very vital for every residential structure such as construction, buildings, industries, and so forth installed to regulate the continuous environment surrounding, and then the temperature will consistently change according to the weather condition. These systems remove the carbon dioxide, dust particles, smoke, etc. from the air and provide the pure quality of the air.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|HVAC Design Engineer||Design Engineer work on HVAC patterns (i.e.) drawing HVAC sample design, projecting budgets for the design, and installing these in residential places.|
|Estimation Engineer||Estimation Engineer proffers technical support, estimates the projected budget and also evaluates the budget changes.|
|HVAC Engineer/Technician||The Engineer is responsible for installing, maintaining, and monitoring the HVAC systems.|
|Sales Engineer||Sales engineers solve customers’; queries and maintain a relationship with customers’;|
- Understanding the basic knowledge of necessary safety procedures and testing methods in refrigeration.
- Students will learn about the essential industrial safety tools and equipment.
- Gain a piece of knowledge in electrical parts of Air-conditioning and Refrigeration, its components, and so forth.
- Understanding design, diagnosis, and service of Heat, ventilation, and Air-Conditioning systems.
- Students gain about the troubleshooting and testing of air conditioning components and systems.
- Gain knowledge about the concept of a compressor, condenser, and its types so forth.
- Expert session
- Hands-on Training
10th & 12th / Diploma Engineering
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin