Human Resource Management is the process of hiring personnel and training individuals for their career. Human resources are one of the most important management for every business sector as it manages the details regarding the human resources (i.e.) from salary until the rules and regulations of an individual. The main aim of this management is to hire sufficient personnel and to satisfy the goals and strategies of the organization. This course will best suit for students those interested in managing human relations.
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|HR Manager||HR Manager manages both an employee and department related activities.|
|HR Specialist||HR Specialist conducts interviews and places an individual in the right place for the right job.|
|Training And Development Manager||The manager conducts training for newly recruited employees and also to existing employees to make the individual well-versed in their field.|
|Employee Relation Manager||Relation manager promote employee welfare and solve individuals problems and manage the relationship in the company.|
- Students will gain a basic knowledge about concepts of human resource management.
- They also gain knowledge about the planning, organizing and managing the human resource in the company.
- Students will understand the plans, policies and challenges faced while recruiting an individual in the company.
- Guest Lecture
- Expert Sessions conducted
- Payroll Software Applications
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin