Computerized Accounting is a multi-functioning tool used in companies to calculate day to day financial items. Students gain both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Accountant – Preparing & Maintaining balance sheet, monthly income and expenses, budget etc of an organization or business.
- Finance Executive – They are responsible for managing financial performance and reports of the organization.
- Overview of basic concepts
- Financial reports, budget etc
- Types of accounting
- Ledger, Trial balance etc.
- Expert session
- Guest Lecture
- Practical Session
10th & 12th/ Arts & Science/ Engineering
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin