Strength of Materials and Structural Design, Building construction, Building Physics and Building Technology, Materials Science of Concrete.
COURSE DESCRIPTIONEnroll NowRequest More Info
- Strength of Materials and Structural Design
- Building construction
- Management, Didactics and Safety
- Building Physics and Building Technology
- Materials Science of Concrete
- Material Science of Timber and Metals
- Construction and Project Management
- Management of Quality and Safety Construction
- Installation systems
- Project Planning and Control
- Construction Engineering Practices
- Maintenance Planning and Control
- Construction methods and Equipments
- Recent Advances in Construction Materials
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Material Management
- Quality Assurance
|JOB DESIGNATION||JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Construction Manager||Construction Manager is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the construction activities and also maintaining the structures.|
|Building Inspector||Building Inspector inspects the construction (i.e.) checking the standards, structure base and so on.|
|Cost Estimator||The cost estimator is responsible for estimating the overall budget for the construction.|
|Site Engineer||The site engineer is responsible for all activities such as designing blueprints or diagrams, planning, co-ordination and so forth.|
- Understanding the basic concept of constructing a building or structure.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of industry standards and practices.
- Demonstrate blueprints and schemes.
- Understand knowledge about the professional environment.
- Demonstrate and understand how to plan and design construction.
- Understand current trends in construction technology.
- Expert session
- Guest lecture
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin