Technical program management is the process of initiating and handling technical programs for an organization. The software industry is highly in need of these managers. The role and responsibility of a Technical Program Manager include generating ideas for technical projects and also design them.
- Technical Program Manager – Responsible for various technical projects which start from ideas until completion of the design.
- Advance Technical skills
- Rigorous practice for soft skills
- Understanding the leadership and team-building skills
- Online sessions
- Expert Sessions/ Guest lectures
- Study materials prepared by experts
PRICE AND DURATION
Request to Admin